Agaricus Mushroom Powder great Heart Supplement
Agaricus – Agaricus Blazei
Used part: Whole mushroom
There are more than 10,000 species of mushrooms in the world, of which only 700 are edible. From this number, 50 to 200 species with medicinal properties can be classified, as is the case with the sun mushroom. This type of vegetable is rich in iron, phosphorus, niacin, fiber and protein. In addition, the sun mushrooms work to strengthen the health of the human body, contributing with B-complex vitamins, such as B1 and B2, and still rely on calcium.
Within the medicinal properties of the mushrooms of the sun, there are some functions that stand out for the importance that they play in human health, for example: to promote the increase of resistance to arterial hypertension, to be a cardiac stimulant and a stimulant of the immune system.
In this way, it can be used in the treatment of angina, cardiovascular diseases and atherosclerosis. It also serves as a food supplement in the case of people with allergies in general, lack of appetite and problems in the intestine. Bronchitis, high cholesterol, skin diseases, liver disorders, gastritis and hemorrhoids are other problems that can be combated with the use of mushrooms.
Good Herbal Remedy:
- It has preventive (protective) medicinal properties
- It helps in the treatment of hepatitis C, since it improves the appetite of these patients, who usually lose much weight during the treatment of the disease
- The sun mushroom diminishes the so-called side effects of antiviral drugs, such as famine fatigue and uncomfortable muscle pains
- It improves the functioning of one of the most important cells, the helper T cell or T helper. These cells are responsible for dictating what each of the immune system should do, how to do it, and when to stop. Strengthened by the sun mushroom, they greatly enhance the "power" of the immune system
- It is not something miraculous, but the sun mushroom can help cancer patients. Some researchers believe it can extend the patient's life if used in conjunction with regular cancer therapies
- They also say it is good and efficient for: allergies, bronchitis, diabetes, gastritis, pneumonia, skin diseases, hypertrophy, infarction, problems in the intestine, prostate, problems in the lungs or kidneys
Add 2 teaspoons of the powder Mushroom in a glass of water and dissolve the product
How to do:
Take 3 times a day (Yield 12 to 15 days)
Avoid during pregnancy and breastfeeding. It should not be ingested before a radiotherapy, as it can make the individual more resistant to it. It is also not recommended to use sun mushroom with immunosuppressive drugs without first consulting a health professional.