Chlorella boost immune system and other health benefits
Chlorella - Chlorella Pyrenoidosa
Used part: Algae Powder
One of the oldest forms of life on our planet, chlorella (Chlorella phyrenoidosa) is a freshwater seaweed that emerged more than 2 billion years ago. Currently, this algae is considered a "food of the future" because it is a rich source of proteins, vitamins, amino acids and other nutrients essential for the proper functioning of the human organism. Because of its properties, chlorella is also used as a medicinal plant.
Faced with the properties of chlorella, it is possible to be said that it can be used to accompany cancer treatments in the stomach, since the alga has important digestive enzymes. It is also indicated the use of this natural remedy for those who need to improve the immune system, since galactose, xylose, rhamnose and arabinose are polysaccharides present in its composition.
Nucleic acids, components of the seaweed, work as antioxidants because they prevent premature aging. On the other hand, this same property assists in the growth of children. For vegetarian’s chlorella is a strong ally, since it has B-complex vitamins.
Hypertension, stomach ulcers and chronic gastritis are other health problems that can be treated with the use of this algae. It can also be used by those who want to lose weight, because it promotes the sensation of satiety in the body. In addition to all the benefits already mentioned, chlorella prevents anemia, relieves symptoms of Premenstrual Tension (PMS), reduces blood glucose and fats and increases brain activity.
Good Herbal Remedy:
- It acts as an aid in the treatment of cases of degenerative diseases and states of malnutrition, in the restoration of the health of the skin and in the treatments against obesity (it diminishes the appetite)
- It is detoxifying, usually of the intestinal function
- Promotes repair and integrity of tissues and cells
- The high content of phosphorus present in this alga provides an improvement in brain activity and memory
- Chlorella is rich in B-complex vitamins, mainly B12, vital in the formation and regeneration of blood cells which, together with iron, make this algae indicated for the prevention and treatment of anemia
- Seaweed has shown excellent results in combating hypertension and reducing cholesterol levels
- Regulates glucose
- It has the ability to balance the pH of our body
- Relieves the conditions of arthritis and the pain caused by gout
- It acts in the digestive and cardiovascular disorders
- Detoxifies blood
- Treats heartburn and gastritis
- Reduces the loss of mental cognition in Alzheimer's disease;
- Chlorophyll, a chlorela-rich component, reduces the bad odors of breath, feces and the body in general (armpits, sweat, feet, etc.)
- It increases immunity and strengthens overall health, both physical and mental
Dissolve two teaspoons with CHLORELLA powder in a cup of warm water.
How to Drink:
Take 1 cup 3 times a day.
There are no known contraindications to the use of chlorella, however, pregnant, breastfeeding and children should consult a dietitian before beginning to ingest this algae.