Help Prevent Cancer Naturally with Lemon Peel Tea
Lemon Peel Tea - Citrus Limon
Used part: Lemon peel
Lemon is a very popular citrus fruit and used in many ways and since ancient times the Egyptians already knew of its beneficial properties in maintaining good health. This fruit contains flavonoids, magnesium, vitamin C, pectin and limonene, components that together fight infections. One of the ways to enjoy the benefits provided by lemon is to prepare a tea with citrus. Lemon tea is well known and appreciated by many people who usually drink it after meals, to warm their bodies on colder days or when they realize that the flu is coming.
Lemon peels contain as much as 5 to 10 times more vitamins than the lemon juice itself. To name a few: Vitamin C, Vitamin A, beta carotene, folate, calcium, magnesium, and potassium.
Lemon peels help health rejuvenate by eradicating toxic elements in the body. This means that lemon peels help rid the body of carcinogenic elements. Lemon peels consists of components known as salvestrol Q40 and limonene, which are known to fight against cancerous cells in the body. Also, the flavonoids present in the peel are known to be effective when it comes to curbing the division of cancerous cells.
Therefore, consumption of lemon peel is known to be a preventive measure against development of various types of cancers including breast cancer, colon cancer, and skin cancer. A study revealed that consumption of hot tea with lemon peel has proved to be beneficial in preventing the development of cancer cells. Lemon peels have lots of calcium and Vitamin C. Consuming lemon peels will help prevent osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory polyarthritis, and other bone conditions.
Digesting lemon peels will help lower the LDL cholesterol, or the bad cholesterol through its polyphenol flavonoids. Vitamin C and vitamin P help in clearing the blood vessels, preventing or minimizing the risks of developing the interrelated conditions like high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetic heart disease.
Good Herbal Remedy:
- It helps to treat constipation as it stimulates the bowel, especially if taken with warm water soon in fasting
- Detoxifies the body, helps to lose weight and improves the appearance of the skin
- It protects the organs from degenerative diseases and infections like candidiasis as it decreases the acidity of the blood. Learn more about this by clicking here
- Accelerates the healing process, being rich in vitamin C
- Reduces bloating and blood pressure due to its diuretic properties
- Relieves gout pain or rheumatism due to its anti-inflammatory properties
- Prevents premature aging as it is rich in antioxidants
- It helps in the prevention of some types of cancer because it has in its composition functional elements known as limonoids
- Treats anemia as it increases the iron absorption of plant foods when consumed during meals
- Put 1 tablespoon to half a liter of water
- Let boil for 8 minutes. Turn off the heat
- Strain and is ready for consumption
Drink 3 to 4 cups a day.
Keep in mind that natural products are not always necessarily safe, and dosages can be important. Be sure to follow relevant directions on product labels and consult your pharmacist or physician or other healthcare professional before using.