Aid Acne Removal with powerful Antioxidant Saffron
Oriental saffron - Crocus sativus L.
Used part: Flower
With the scientific name Crocus sativus, saffron is a plant you've probably heard of. It may be popularly known in some regions as saffron, saffron from India or true saffron. It is a plant belonging to the same family of ginger, whose origin comes from India, where it was used as ingredient in the preparation of several dishes in the form of seasoning or dye. Also, possible to use saffron to give a special taste to food.
Not infrequently, one can hear from the earliest that saffron is the largest and best natural anti-inflammatory there is. It also acts as a powerful antifungal; anticancer; antibiotic; antiviral; antioxidant; antispasmodic; stimulant and sedative.
It may be hard to believe that a simple plant can prevent the onset of cancer, or aid in its treatment, but saffron actually does. This is because the plant is rich in powerful antioxidants, which act in the body in several ways, such as delaying aging; rejuvenate the body; fight cardiovascular disease and yes, even prevent cancer and leukemia. And when the individual already has the disease, regular consumption of turmeric - always with proper medical monitoring - prevents the cancer from spreading to the rest of the body and greatly increases the chance of chemotherapy success.
Commonly saffron is also related to assist in combating skin problems, reducing the appearance of pimples and acne. Its consumption prevents the onset of Alzheimer's disease and helps control diabetes by regulating blood sugar levels. Another benefit of saffron is that, after macerating it well, just apply it in painful places of the body and it will progressively reduce the pain, until it disappears.
Good Herbal Remedy:
- Treating constipation, since it has laxative properties, which favors bowel movement
- Reduce pain in the stomach and relieve the symptoms of gastritis, since it has anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps weight loss because it is able to reduce the sensation of hunger
- It helps in the treatment of problems in the thyroid, especially when there is some tumor, since it can act in the tumor cells preventing its growth
- Promotes a decrease in cholesterol levels and helps in the treatment of urinary problems
- It increases brain activity, improving learning and memory capacity, since it has neuroprotective properties, and can thus be used to aid in the treatment of Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's
Saffron is a plant that can be highly toxic to the body if consumed in large doses or without the necessary accompaniment. We recommend that you take to the fire 1l of water, with only 1g of saffron, and boil for 05 minutes. After this time, turn off the fire, bottom and container and wait for the tea to blend. So, at the right temperature for consumption, drink it twice a day.
A good strategy for using saffron to improve digestion and still get rid of stomach ache and gastritis is to always use saffron to season foods because it has properties that facilitate the passage of food through the stomach and how good anti- inflammatory, helps in the fight against gastritis.
Consumption of saffron is not recommended for women who are breastfed or pregnant, as it can promote contraction of the uterus, causing miscarriage and bleeding. Other side effects are drowsiness, delirium, vomiting, diarrhea and dizziness.